Just over two months ago, I launched My Athletic Life, and while not everything has gone as expected, I am pleased and proud to be connecting with so many great people.
In that short period of time, the site has received over 20,000 unique visitors, over 55,000 pageviews, and has almost 800 fans on Facebook – not too shabby.
But I want to do better – so I could use your help.
Over the next couple of months, I would like to cover (or have guest bloggers write about) the following:
- Is CrossFit right for me?
- Setting Up a Home Gym
- More interviews and profiles with Elite athletes
- What is Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)?
- When should I use ice baths?
- Paleo as a framework (not a prescription) for making dietary decisions
- Can you improve blood glucose update through exercise?
And as much as I am interested in the topics listed above, I would much rather hear what would be valuable for each of you.
What issues are you struggling with? What topics would you like to hear more about?
Just leave an idea or two below in the comments, or if you would feel more comfortable, you can drop me a note by going to the contact page.
And again, a huge thanks for visiting My Athletic Life!